Monday, June 9, 2014

Drama

Hey peeps! Sorry I haven't posted in a few days, things have been kind of crazy here for me. What to talk about today? How about drama. It is something all of us teens deal with almost everyday in high school, and I don't know about you but I can't stand drama. Here's the thing Galatians 5:15 says "But if you bite and devour one another, watch out that you are not consumed by one another". If this isn't warning enough I don't know what is. It's basically saying if you decide to take on a piece of the drama, you will be taken over by it. Trust me when I say this. I see kids everyday getting involved in drama and then they end up so deep in it they can't get out of it. Personally I stay out of drama to make my life less complicated, and it seems to work. If you are caught up in drama with people and want a way, pray and ask God to help you get out of the drama or to show you a way out. It will be one of the best things you will ever do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment