Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Just Rely On God.

Good morning peeps!I know it's getting close to the end of the school year for most or all of you, and I also know that many of you are probably at that point where you are just trying to skate by and just get everything done. That you have basically given up. Trust me, I'm itching to get school finished to. If you're at the "I've given up and just want this to end I don't care if I pass or fail at this point" then this is something you need to hear, well technically read. You can get through this and end successfully and prosperous. When you feel burnt-out or you feel like giving up, rely on the Lord and ask Him for the strength and drive to get you through this. YOU CAN DO THIS. If you don't believe me then just read Isaiah 40:10 "fear not, for I am with you;  be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you,  I will uphold you with my righteous right hand" which is basically saying what I've been saying this whole time. God is a whole heck of a lot bigger than all your problems. Rely on Him and His strength and you can get through anything. Even the end of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment